Sunday, June 27, 2010


I am finally posting! It's only been 8 months! We went to the beach yesterday, Half Moon Bay. It was cloudy and in the high 50's, but the kids had a blast. The beach is my favorite place to be, I love watching the waves crash in and watch the kids play along the shore. I started reading Price and Prejudice, which I had never read before. It was a very nice relaxing time. JC made an apple crisp and brought whipped cream, so we all took a spoon and ate out of the pan, it was great! JC forgot the candles so he lit the gas stove and they sung to me. As I blew at the fire JC turned the stove off. It was pretty funny! We had to do it twice because I forgot to make a wish the first time. After we finished eating JC had to go to the van to work on his paper. Too bad.
When we got back from the beach a friend and I went to see a movie while JC worked on his paper some more. I had a great day. Thank you all for your phone calls, cards and presents! You helped make my day.

2 comments:

  1. you are such a beautiful lady. happy late b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story of you blowoing out your "birthday candle" is too funny!

    ReplyDelete