Monday, April 20, 2009






It was soooo hot yesterday! Oh my! So hot that we let the kids run through the sprinkler to cool off. I need to get a temperature gauge for out in the back, but weather.com said it got up to 88. Our backyard is usually a bit hotter though. And they said a high of 89 for today. I can't wait to go to the beach/ocean. Love it!!
Carter has gotten really good at his bike on our hill. It's hard to ride on our sidewalk because it's broken up in places and lots of cracks. So he would fall or get stuck. But now he can go down the hill and come back up all by himself! I have enterered the next stage of childhood! I can just sit outside and watch them ride! I used to walk up and down over and over with him till I was exhausted from leaning over his bike. Now that's all behind me. Yeah!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember watching you walk back and forth with Carter all the time! Congrats on the 'watching only' part now!!! Can not believe how grown up your kids are looking! Brody even said 'wow' when he saw your kids!

    ReplyDelete