Tuesday, April 21, 2009





It was another HOT day today, my car said 101 degrees! I pulled out our little pool and let the kids play, they were dying while I blew it up. When I told them they could have as many otter pops as they wanted they were thrilled! Thank goodness for Costco.
I think tonight we'll have left overs and sandwiches. I can't get myself to use the stove or oven.
I need to get some screens in the windows so we can open them and not have all the flies come in. It's really annoying that we got the windows to open (thanks to Amy) but don't want them open due to the flies and spiders! I just killed a black widow in the back yard and found another one, but I told JC he has to get this one.
Who want to go see "17 Again" with me????

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe it's been so hot there! We've only hit around the 80 mark this year so far. Supposedly it's supposed to be around there again today. Wish I were with you to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw 17 again!!! it was awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete