Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today was a Primary party for Mikaala, Calvin and Lizzy. So after dropping them off I picked up JC from ultimate frisbee and kidnapped him to IHOP!! He had no idea where we were going till I drove in. I'm so sneaky! His exact words were "As long as it's in your budget". When we sat down I was shocked at their prices! What happened to the $3.99 pancakes! The cheapest was over $6! And since I don't even like pancakes, I got french toast which is my favorite. I think the last time we were there was 3 years ago, when Linda came for Carter's birth. So it is possible that the prices went up since EVERYTHING has gone up in price here.
The last time I was in Costco I stood there staring at the honey decided if I really needed it (even though we were out), just because it was $10! Sheesh!!

JC and Lizzy went on their daddy date, returning the cable box. Then they went to Costco, Toys R Us and bought a game, and sat in the parking lot and played it. What a date! We had the extended cable for a special deal for 6 months, but now it's over. Too bad.

I went out with some girlfriends last night. We went to Chilis and I had the honey mustard salmon and loaded mashed potatoes, then to Esin for dessert. I got coconut cream pie... ohhhh sooo good! Everything was delicious! I love going out with the girls. JC hates it when I leave him.

Mikaala is singing a HSM3 song in our ward talent show, she sings her song all around the house. JC and I were going to swing dance, we had a routine all made up, but then I tore the ligaments in my ankle during volleyball and have been out for 2 weeks now. And since I'm compensating my wait more on my left leg, my knee is all swollen.

Carter has only gone to pre-school 3 times, I don't make him go if he doens't want to. He's still 2, for another 16 days.

Alright, that's it for now!

3 comments:

  1. I don't care where your blog is as long as you keep posting! hee hee

    Wish I were closeby to go out with you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVe the new blog...much easier to access!!

    ReplyDelete