Monday, March 30, 2009








Today is Carters birthday, he turned 3! He had the best day, a huge party with 20 friends, water balloon toss, egg hunt, and tons of presents. His favorite gift was the basket ball he picked out with birthday money from grandma and grandpa Arrowsmith. He is sleeping with it right now.
He can ride his bike really well, and I put it together all by myself!! I can't believe I did it!
I didn't get a picture of all the kids at the party, but what a site! 20 kids running around! Everyone had a great time, and they party went very smooth. Probably because all the moms stayed. I figured I couldn't handle that many 2 year olds running around. Although some of the kids were older siblings.
Calvin made the cupcakes, they turned out great. Mikaala, Calvin and Lizzy filled up a huge bag of balloons for the water balloon toss, they all cleaned up and set up the back yard. They worked very hard to get the party ready. I am lucky to have such great kids. The other moms asked me how I got them to do so much, and I said I just tell them what we need to do, and we all work together to get it done.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday Carter! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Jess, your hair looks like it is getting long again, and you look as lovely as ever!

    ReplyDelete