Friday, August 21, 2009






















This is my good friend Kelli.

















Carter and his little buddy Justin. For some reason Carter kept eating the sand!
The kids kept finding dead jelly fish.










Thursday, August 20, 2009

I haven't blogged in so long I didn't even remember where I had a blog!! How funny is that! I think I started a different one but I'll have to ask Lizzy B where it is.
The kids have been taking private swimming lessons for a couple weeks now and when they're done the instructor shows me some stuff. So I learned the butterfly! It was very very very hard, but I finally got it down, or almost. After watching my video I can see what I need to improve on.
We have had a great summer swimming in pools, the ocean, in our back yard, jumping on the trampoline, having our house filled with millions of kids running around! The kids say this is the house to be. I am sad to see the summer end, but excited to see what this next year brings. Lizzy is starting Kindergarten, she is AM thank goodness. I didn't want to drag her to volleyball, then onto the bus.
JC is working late as usual, the three older kids are at a "late night" at a friends house, and Carter is sound asleep. It is wonderful to have a quiet house! I really need to work on my talk for church this sunday though. So I better get to it!
Luvs!


2 comments:

  1. Yay for coming back to the blogging world! do it more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have commented on this on the xanga site. But you are tooooooo skinny in a bathin suit! Couldn't pinch an inch if I tried. Great swimming, you're always such an athlete.

    ReplyDelete